|Главная Случайная страница Контакты | Мы поможем в написании вашей работы!|
My name is Zhanna. I am 18. My surname or last name is Baglanova. I was born on the 2nd of October in Almaty. This is the most beautiful city in Kazakhstan. Now I am the first year student at Kazakh American University.
Now let me describe my appearance. I am tall and slim and I have dark hair and brown eyes. I love sport and music. I usually play tennis in my free time. I love to listen to modern music and dance. I dance a lot and I hope I am good at it. I'm not keen on television. Also I like reading in my spare time. I would like to tell you about my family. There are 4 people in my family. My father’s name is Marat. He is an engineer by education and businessman by profession. My mother’s name is Zarina. She is a housewife. She has much work about the house because I have younger sister. My sister’s name is Asem. She is 5 years old. She goes to the kinder garden. Our family is very friendly, we have many friends. But I have only one close friend. Her name is Marina. We studied together at school. She is very pretty and nice girl. Now we are students and don’t see each other every day. However we try to spend our weekends together. Also I am very interested in learning English. I think that the knowledge of foreign languages helps in everyday life.
Keen on something
See each other
Please, introduce yourself. The questions below will certainly help you:
1. What is your name?
2. Where and when were you born?
3. How old are you?
4. Have you got a family?
5. How many people are there in your family?
6. Do you have brothers, sisters, grandparents in your family?
7. Where do you live?
8. What sport do you go in for?
9. Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?
10. Do you have friends?
Mario goes to Ireland to study English. Listen to the interview and tell his personal information.
New English file(Student’s book, Elementary)p:20(1.20)
Questions for computer based testing:
1. I … professional footballer.
2. Ann and Alua … best students at KAU.
3. We study together at the University and we … close friends.
4. … you my new teacher? Nice to meet you, sir.
5. It … cold today, but it … quite cool.
A. Is, is
C. Isn’t, is
D. Aren’t, is
|Appearance||Түр келбет||Внешний вид|
|Keen on something||қызығу||Увлекаться чем-либо|
|Housewife||Үй шаруасындағы әйел||домохозяйка|
|Kindergarten||Бала бақша||Детский сад|
Student’s individual work:
Read the text and retell. Write topic about youкself (7-8 sentences).
Student’s individual work with teacher:
1. To watch a video material. “New English File” Level: Elementary. Part one. 
2. Lexica-grammatical exercise for consolidation of grammar.
The list of recommended literature:
1. “New English File” by Clive Oxenden and Christina Latham-Koening. Student’s Book. Elementary. Oxford University Press. 2004.
2. “New Headway” by John and Liz Soars. Student’s Book. Elementary. Oxford University Press. 2004.
3. “New Headway” by John and Liz Soars. Work Book. Elementary. Oxford University Press. 2004.